The information on this site has not been evaluated by the FDA. The information discussed on this site is not intended as medical advice. It is not intended to diagnosis, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For all medical problems see your physician.
This site is purely an education site and all content found on, within or related is for education only and in no way is intended to diagnose, treat or propose any specific treatment for any individual. This site is for education only and in no way implies, infers or establishes a doctor-patient relationship. Users and visitors of this site accept all responsibility and agree to partner with their personal physician when making health care decisions.
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
3. USE OF INFORMATION. This site is an educational and informational site. Use of this site is at the users own risk. No guarantee of performance: express, implied or otherwise is given to users. Actual performance will be the sole responsibility of the users of this site. NO WARRANTIES. THIS COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
4. USER CONTENT. By using this site, you grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
5. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When using the Site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
6. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You shall not: upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material using the Site and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers.
7. Singularis, LLC is a LIMITED LIABILITY Company. The COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY.
This limitation applies regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
8. Company has no control over and no liability for any third party websites or materials. Company works with a number of partners whose Internet sites may be linked with theis Site. Because neither Company nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these partners, the Company makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites.
9. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from disabling any of the membership features or unlawfully gaining access to member only areas of the SITE. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
11. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the products, trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party as displayed on the SITE.
12. User is herby notified that links on this website and affiliated websites will contain affiliate links for the purposes of generating revenue & promoting products, services, vendors, ect. This website makes no warranty about any of those other services, entities, etc.